Saturday 14 October 2023

A fight with a ferocious beast

 In the morning of 5th June 2023, I woke up to a strange dream. Never have I dreamt one fighting with non-human beings in a dream.

In the dream I found myself, first fighting with a lion, it was devouring my leg, body and I couldn’t overpower it. It suddenly changed to a beast with various horns.

Then Dr. Owuor came to help me fight from nowhere. We fought the beast and as we were conquering it, one horn was left in my hands. And I shouted, “We just fought the beast in Daniel chapter 7 and Revelation chapter 13 in the dream.”

Then as I was about to leave, I asked the Man of God to count the horn horns, as he counted, they were five horns but each horn was divided into two, bringing the total to 10.

Then I asked him if the Lord had just spoken to us about the two Bible chapters. Then he didn’t answer me immediately, and I went on my own to study the two books.

As I was doing so, he called for me and explained to me somethings. Whatever he told me plus some few details in this dreams, I feel are too personal to share, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment