Saturday 14 October 2023

Writing on Sky the Messiah about to coming

It was mid-July 2022

The earth looked like I was in a valley.

The clouds were dark but had bright shinny stars.

I looked like I was inside the valley, it was round in shape and clouds covered it from all ends.

I then, could hear Pr. Dr Owuor prophesying in Dubai but I could hear him from Kenya. He was saying “look, the Messiah is about to come.”

The clouds looked to have come closer with stars still there and the atmosphere looked very terrifying. 

Then appeared words written in gold colors and in block letters accompanied by a voice from the clouds.

It read/said: “THE MESSIAH IS ABOUT TO COME”. The words appeared severally around the sky and some read different words that I could not remember when I woke up.

I was sinful and was not ready for the coming of the Messiah in the dream and therefore started worrying and running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment