Saturday 14 October 2023

A fight with anti-Christ before and post rapture

In early May 2023, I had a dream.

This could be my most scary dream ever, and surprising, I remember every single detail.

We’re in a house of a couple and in the sitting room with the wife.

Her house-girl discovers a package the husband intended to surprise the wife with. It was mother’s day/valentine’s day.

We quickly opened it and there was a glue, and red items; kind of scary – looked demonic like those Halloween things.

I then tell her go surprise your husband with them instead. The husband was in a car outside and I ran there before her. Their son was in the co-driver seat. The son had a stone with red demonic painting, he threw it outside passing thru the windscreen. When the wife arrived, she also had the same stone, threw it, entered the car and they sped off.

I then started walking with a team towards a well, we were all saved pretty much equally. 

But I felt an urge and started proclaiming to them, “Now I know for sure, the Messiah is about to come, the last critical thing we were waiting for has happened.”

But funnily, I was ready to be raptured because I was waiting in holiness.

Just adjacent to well, there was a junction and a motor bike arrived carrying two people at the back. 

The two people caught my attention, they were bloody, their mouth, hands, and clothes had blood and they looked weak. So I thought they had just been involved in an accident and were going to the hospital.

But when they came down, everything changed. They were carrying something like a scary winnowing fork. It was metallic but enclosed in a black plastic material. And they were carrying wooden arrows, so I realized the fork was a bow used to throw the arrows.

We knew we were in danger, I started receding back and a suddenly, a sharp large knife; like the size of two swords (though shorter) dropped like from the sky. It was very shiny and sharpened on both sides, very heavy and strong. I think it was copper, I’ve never seen anything that shiny so I cannot relate its color/size to anything. As I reached out for it, there was nowhere to hold. It looked like it could cut my hands, and a handle dropped, so I locked the handle to it and started running with it.

We all ran in different directions as the three were chasing us and throwing arrows at us. None was chasing me but I ran and hid in a bush. But it was not sufficient because all the bushes looked so open that you cannot hide. Suddenly, I saw one approaching and I knew all my friends had been murdered.

I then started crying. I said, “Lord, will I die before I see rapture so I go down as a martyr but I was longing to see the rapture.”

Suddenly it became calm, there was no wind. I started crying to Lord that rapture has happened and I’ve not seen it. The a voice I knew was Jesus’ spoke from the sky, “RAPTURE HAS NOT HAPPENED”

I was happy but suddenly another worry started, this man had thrown to me a lot of arrows, they were poisoned and were meant to kill me just by one spike. But I did not die, I would remove them and throw them back at him. With a sharp thing in my hand, I was worrying that if I kill this man, I’ll be a murderer and I would not see heaven. And one more time it looked like rapture had happened.

He got so close because I reached a wall I was supposed to jump over. I suddenly hacked his neck with the sword that half of his neck was cut and I started repenting, “Lord forgive me for killing a man, I still want to go to heaven after tribulation.” 

But what shocked me is the man’s neck did not bleed. After 2 to 3 seconds, his neck healed and he woke up but was afraid of me and said he is going to ask Lucifer why I did not die from the many arrows yet the others died.

And I woke up. 


Deuteronomy 4:30

When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;


No comments:

Post a Comment