Saturday 14 October 2023

We are ready, Says an Angel of the Lord in a dream

 In the morning of 14th Oct, 2023. I woke up from a shocking dream.

I had heard the voice of the Lord speak.

In the dream Prophet was busy preparing the church, he preaching and baptizing urging the church to walk in holiness. Amidst all these, he was going to a corner and speaking to a voice to give him instructions, I could hear everything they conversing about. I could hear the angel but I could not see him; I wasnt sure whether he was Michael or Gabriel.

One of the things I heard was an instruction that since rapture was very near, He said: "From now on, call do not call yourselves brothers and sisters but rather colleagues."

This was rather because after rapture, the love of many would grow cold, there would not church, no brethren and therefore just colleagues. 

As things continued, the prophet started declaring, please prepare the way, the Messiah is soon/about to come but the angel interjected and said, "We are not only about to go but we are ready."

This meant that the heaven is ready for the rapture of the church.

So I knew any moment the Messiah was going to come, I started calling on the blood of Jesus and the Holy Spirit to prepare, repenting all my sins even those of the heart. I even thought something about the Prophet and repented about it, just cannot share that detail.

1 Thessalonians 4:16

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment