Saturday 14 October 2023

Paul of Tarsus speak about Testifying for Jesus

We were in a more of a round table in a room and possible in the first floor of the building; 

We were chaired by a lady I could not figure out and people were giving testimonies of Jesus Christ.

The first person gave out the testimony how he was saved. Could not remember the details.

The second one I could remember every detail; previously he was responsible for organizing scandals on behalf of powerful politicians.

When things went wrong one day, he narrowly escaped prison/assassination and got saved.

All thru he was quoting from the song ‘Lamo merwa” like his mother’s prayer saved him and how he was staunch.


Then came the third person, I realized this was Paul from the Bible and he started by giving accounts how he persecuted Christians. 

As he was continuing, I realized the devil himself was around and wasn’t happy; I then realized he was locked up on the ground floor and could not come out.

I’ve never dreamt I’m seeing a devil if I can recall any of my dreams right

The devil was black in color, very dark and hard brown disorganized teeth

He was interrupting the testimony by shouting if he could supply the lady chairing us with food but the lady was not agreeing but the testimony could no-longer flow 

and I woke up


 Revelation 12:11
New International Version
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

No comments:

Post a Comment