Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM WHERE I SAW THE MAN OF GOD, THE PROPHET AND ALSO WHERE A VOICE SAID "TELL THEM THE MESSIAH IS COMING."

This communication with the HOLY SPIRIT on the morning of 28th, May 2015 at around 5am shocked profoundly.
First I was seeing I was in a meeting where the prophet of the LORD was conducting a healing service. In the meantime, he kept on saying time is over, the LORD is HOLY and great and also that the LORD is the healer.
Again, I saw I was in a line of those who had been healed and I was there as have been have been healed of a broken knee. And he declared while in front of us",You are watching news, this is news, the LORD has healed different kinds of diseases and technicalities including blind eyes, deaf years and also broken knees are healed!!!!! After that, He, the Man of GOD then declared, sit down and watch this video.
I was shocked with the video even how it began, like power of lighting cracking inside flames of fire. Then in the video, I saw him, the Man of GOD at a place where there was a glory long enough connecting there (on him) with heaven. Then 3 men, I don't know whether angels or just 3 men of GOD, they descended from heaven and were dancing with him in the glory then I think was now an angel now came again from heaven and told him, "Tell them the MESSIAH is coming!''End!!!!!
GLORY TO THE LORD JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment