Wednesday 17 June 2015

DISTRESS IN NIGERIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD



On 24/10/14 at around 4:44am after a short prayer I had a dream of the LORD. It was a powerful vision that left me worrying a lot. We were two people walking on a road and expecting nothing. Suddenly approaching a corner, we saw an appearing powerful and white large plain, it was large enough that it carried some vehicles in it. I was then struck by fear knowing the DISTRESS that it was to cause on the earth. I knew in the dream that it was going to cause mass killing destruction unsustainable events in the earth. The fear made me to fall down trying to hide from the fury of the plain. There down as the plain was passing, I heard a soft stressing/stable voice coming from inside the plain 'NIGERIA IS EXPOSED! HELL IN THE WORLD! HELL IN THE WORLD! THE WORLD IS EXPOSED!' It was heading to Nigeria I feared all the more, it went repeating the same words, came back still repeating them.
End!!
.Revelation 8:13,
Jeremiah 7:20.

MAY THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LISTEN AND PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH THAT IS SO IMMINENT. PREPARE IN REPENTANCE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS AND WALKING IN HOLINESS.

SHALOM,
BROTHER CALVINS ONGELE.
EMAIL: CALVINSONGELE@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment