Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM WHERE WE WERE HIGHLY ANTICIPATING FOR RAPTURE AS IT WAS SOON OCCURRING, ALSO A DREAM WHERE I WAS PREACHING TO AN APOSTATE CHURCH

On the morning of 5,April, 2015 I realised I had two major dreams overnight. In the first, we were in a room many people and highly anticipating rapture greatly. We knew could occur anytime in that room. Again I realized it was going to occur at a time when there something to happen between Kenya and USA. I don't know whether there was a plane that was to come  from USA to Kenya or something of that kind.
In the second dream at around 6am, The LORD made me become like a person whom I knew was a false prophet and is like I performing his actions so that I may see vividly how they do it.  I was wearing his electric ring on a finger on my left hand and praying for people touching their head one by one. I was ordering them to receive their healing and holy spirit touch with that electric ring. Otherwise there was no impact and no healing was taking place.

 After having done this then I went to bring my Bible to begin telling them the bitter truth. To change the lies that they've ever received. I was talking to them about prophecy of JESUS about the coming false prophets that would deceive many in Matthew 24 from verse six onwards.
They were a mixture of the whites and the blacks; but they receiving the message with gladness as I talked powerfully with much vigour and strength.

THE VISION WAS SYMBOLIC SO THAT I MAY KNOW: WHAT THEY ALWAYS FEEL IN THEIR HEART WHEN THEY PERFORM FALSEHOOD,  
THE ACTIONS OF FALSEHOOD IS DETESTABLE BEFORE THE LORD AND ANY WHO ENGAGES IN THEM MUST MEET THE WRATH OF GOD. 
THESE THINGS PEOPLE LIE WITH, THEY DO NOT KNOW THE LORD CAN USE THEM TO DO THEM!!
MAY YOU BE WISE SO AS TO ALWAYS GET FROM A TRUE PREACHER OF GOD'S WORD TO HELP YOU REACH HIS KINGDOM, BECAUSE THE MESSIAH IS COMING SOON!!!

Shalom,
Brother Calvins Ongele.

No comments:

Post a Comment