Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM I SAW A GREAT DARKNESS TO APPEAR BEFORE RAPTURE.

 http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-dream-i-saw-great-darkness-to-appear.html

In the morning of 11th June 2015, I saw in a mighty dream where I was highly anticipating for rapture. As I was waiting for the rapture, I saw an urgent need for preparation in my heart and then I realized a massive darkness was to ensue the whole earth for three days to fore-run rapture, and thus the rapture was to follow immediately!


 NB: Much has not been revealed to me about this darkness, and so it becomes like a surprise in this vision of the LORD. I hope in good timing of he LORD, much will be revealed,  otherwise let everybody everywhere on the face of the earth just repent and prepare in holiness and purity for no one knows the day nor the hour!!

 Revelation 16:15, Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed!

 Shalom,
 Brother Calvins Ongel.
 Email: calvinsongele@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment