Wednesday 17 June 2015

THE LORD TAKES ME TO HEAVEN AND I SEE JUDGEMENT PROCESSION GOING ON AND THEN HE SHOWS HIMSELF TO ME.

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-lord-takes-me-to-heaven-and-i-see.html

On 7th January 2015, at around 5am, the LORD took me to heaven through a dream. I found myself in a line of judgement, I was the next to be judged and in front of me was a woman I understood to have been a renown singer when she was on the earth.  She used to sing gospel songs but now she was not being allowed to enter because she had dyed her hair plus other sins of which she was trying to cover. As she was begging for mercy, I heard the one who was on the seat tell,

           "If I allow you to enter, you will call me the devil but my people call me IMMANUEL"

I then found myself descending from heaven and when I just landed on the ground, the LORD JESUS appeared on air in front of me, when I looked at HIM, I broke into tears as He was encamped into a massive glory and HIS face was surrounded by what looked like tongues of fire. At the meantime, the whole place was shattering and jolting powerfully as I was weeping naming my sins one by one and asking HIM to forgive me. After a while, HE disappeared after He put an impression in my heart to serve Him.  I then began shouting to everybody I could see in the vision of the LORD, and then I woke up and remained sleepless for the rest of the dawn.
End!!!!!!!!
Now the LORD as we know is very serious with the church and after I had this powerful dream, things began changing as I could see very many different things that came to pass imminently and so, I can advise the church to prepare in holiness The MESSIAH IS COMING.

                                                 REPENTANCE PRAYER
  Mighty Father in the mighty name of JESUS I come before you realizing that I am a sinner. I repent may you forgive me and wash me with the precious blood of JESUS. LORD please delete my name from the book of death and write it in the Lamb's book of life, in JESUS' mighty name I am born again.

 May the LORD bless you all
By Brother Calvins Ongele.

No comments:

Post a Comment