Wednesday 17 June 2015

A VISION WHERE I SAW BLOODSHED AND THEN A VOICE SPOKE.

In the morning of 6th Dec,  2014, I had a verge powerful dream in the night. I found myself in a place that looked like a corridor and imprint of me was a gate closed.  However, here there was pitch darkness such that I could see almost nothing and then a small night illuminated and at that time I had a voice shout, "Horror! Horror! coming on them!! "
 and then as I continued walking and also Shocked by the voice, the voice spoke again, "Horror! Horror! Coming here!!! "
 And then I saw flooding of mixture of blood and water flooding below the gate and I became worried.End!!

Daniel 12:1 At that time, there will be such distress as have never been and will never be and angel Michael who guards my people will be released!

May those who have ears listen and prepare they will escape all these.

By Brother Calvins Onyango.







No comments:

Post a Comment