Wednesday 17 June 2015

WAR AND DESTRUCTIVE EARTHQUAKE (STORIED BUILDINGS FALLING)

On the morning of 2/12/14 waking up I realized I had dreamt.In the dream I was with a she leader (government leader-I dont know whether governor),we were in a boat and I realized she was not at peace with another contesting leader.Suddenly a friend inside the boat shouted crying bitterly out of divine revelation "Behold your have been sorrounded by your enemies armed with weapons to ensure you and all of us dead" Fear struck us as we tried to escape,went to dry land where abruptly she was arrested as stirring strife.
2nd part: Hopeless I began walking arround in this beautifully built city (not sure whether Mombasa or where) and all of a sudden buildings begun shaking and falling on people,I could not bear it infact I cried seeing how people were dieing immensely.It caused some corridors,roads to be closed out of suspected continuity of the merciless quake.Matthew 24.May all glory and honour be unto JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment