Wednesday 17 June 2015

HOW ILLUMINATI HUNGERS FOR GOD'S SERVANTS.

This night indeed was a an extremely busy night I had lived to behold!
Yet very shockingly again on this morning of 25th May, I realised I had a dream. First, I saw like people were welcoming the man of GOD the prophet and I was there witnessing. Only later to realise seeing a badly dressed woman presenting herself as the prophet, she even looked so weary! Later, I saw where they were advertising the Illuminati for people to join. As normal they were promising good things for people and if I remember well, youths were massively registering. Then they sent one to me, a lady, to come and seduce me to join but I objected and opposed it strongly. So I realised this one has been sent to me!
The LORD GOD the Creator of the universe is my refuge, fortress, hideout, helper, healer, comforter, my wealth, wisdom, life and indeed HE is my everything!!!!! There is totally nothing I needed/need or will need from the enemy to worship him!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment