Wednesday 17 June 2015

A MISSION WHERE THE LORD DELIVERS HIS PEOPLE: THE SICK


In the morning of today the 8th of April,2015 I had a dream in the morning. We were like many people having gone to a mission of the LORD. Then later there young children who were disturbing and I realized they were lunatics/mentally ill, I the started ministering to them telling them that the LORD can heal them and set them free as others. They were moved and listened as I continued advising them to just humble and hold as the LORD is going to heal them. I then surrounded by other brethren lay my hand on one and began praying to the Almighty God to heal them. As we continued praying, we saw the LORD transforming the slowly but unfortunately we couldn't finish praying as were interrupted by a massive upsurging of people that were coming to see what was happening. So there was pushing and pulling until we never finished praying.

MAY THE LORD BE GLORIFIED AND MAY ALL THESE BE FULFILLED AT HIS OWN APPROPRIATE TIMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment