Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM WHERE I SAW, WE WERE EATING A POISONED FOOD!

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-dream-where-i-saw-we-were-eating.html

Yet again shockingly and powerfully this moment today the 28th, May 2015 asI type, my heart fears the LORD to another escalated magnitude over the immense level and number of communications,, I woke up to behold quite a shocking number of mysteries!
So in this, I saw we were in a room where we were eating some food which we knew was poisoned by some evil people to kill others, I don't know whether, it was breakfast lunch or supper, suddenly somebody entered whom I knew (my brother Brian). When he was just to begin taking his portion of this meal, I became concerned and rushed to warn him not to begin eating the food without praying for it first, for we heard had a Revelation from the LORD that praying for it could destroy the poison. Unfortunately, he refused and objected terming prayer as useless. I was then disappointed but I was also glad I said, Ooh but now if he dies and goes to hell, his blood is not in my hands.
End!!
So this shows:
1. A group of people or somebody is planning to poison others and kill through food.
2. Those who cleanse the food with the blood of JESUS will not be harmed like I already ate the food but was not armed.
3. If one refuses to pray for the food, the poison will kill the person and s/he will go to hell.

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Ezekiel 3:19 "Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
NB: Or if this dream has also a deeper meaning I don't know, but I know this I've must also be another meaning!!!!
GLORY TO GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment