Wednesday 17 June 2015

A VISION I WAS TAKING GOOD CARE OF MY ANIMALS AND SEARCHING FOR THE LOST, AND RECEIVED A CRY ON CALL FOR PRAYER FOR SOME.

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-vision-i-was-taking-good-care-of-my_17.html

On this day the morning of 2nd June, 2015 at around 4:07am I was perplexed by the message the LORD communicated in the powerful vision. I was walking around looking for a cow I had lost, I received phone calls and directions on how to get it, and I had already prepared a very fertile and rich grass for it to feed in case I would find it. But even though I also had some other animals that I had placed at very fresh and rich grass to feed on. And in this difficult process of getting the lost, in the midst which almost looked like a distraction because I was very consumed up; I received a call from a sister I know (Sarah Ndege) , she was bitterly crying when was talking to me on phone. She was saying there was a problem at their home in the rural, I don't the brother was in a bad condition and or was arrested by police or was being searched by the police for some allegations. She cried bitterly needing as it was an urgent matter and I kept telling her 'it's okay it's okay.'
I then went to continue with the searching and I woke up and I was very very shocked!!!!!!
Glory to GOD

Jeremiah 6:3 The shepherds with their flocks shall come to her. They shall pitch their tents against her all around. Each one shall pasture in his own place."

No comments:

Post a Comment