Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM WHERE I SAW A PASTOR DECIDED AND A TWO YOUTHS SENT AWAY FROM THE ALTER.

On the morning of 16th, May 2015 I was shocked at the night vision I had. I was in an alter and what shocked me most is that all through this dream, I was outside the house of the LORD (whether it meant rebuke on me or something else I don't know!!!)
We were in a service going on and all of a sudden the pastor who was preaching (Pastor Oloo) came out and saying he can not continue preaching anymore to a people who are not learning and follow, the people are being taught but is like they not bearing fruits. So he decided to leave, go and preach to people who can change!! He came out where I was standing as he was passing even I asked him, "you are done!!! " and he answered yes. He went, took a wood (word represents the power of the cross) and only a coat for preaching the Gospel of JESUS and went. This is like in accordance with what JESUS our LORD taught His disciples about missionary preparation. My heart depicted him as a true servant of GOD who has launched a right mission of GOD in the desert.

Another part of this dream still in the same place and I was still outside the house. Two brothers (Samuel and Steve Juma) were mercilessly chased away from the house and Samuel was just comfortable.
Mat 10:10 "nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment