Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM I SAW I WAS TO PRAY FOR SOMEBODY AND ALSO PRAYED FOR POISONED, AND ALSO PREACHED THE GOSPEL OF JESUS.

 http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-dream-i-saw-i-was-to-pray-for.html

On 30th night, May at around 11pm I had a short dream after a short prayer! I see sister Sarah K. Ndege brings to me a man to pray for, I don't know this is her husband or her sister's husband. But when am just about to lay my hand on him, he changes his mind and trashes my prayer and begin going away!! When I see this man, he looks so bad, dirty like and is like almost going insane, he also walks bare footed!
End!!!

Again at around 5am in the following morning the 31st, I see a number of people lined up in front of me, they have eaten some poison and am telling them to come, kneel and I pray for them. This after the LORD has told me in my heart that if I pray, they will heal. I then begin praying laying my hand on them, "FATHER in the mighty name of JESUS, I cancel the powers of poison, the poisoning content. FATHER protect, help them and I say the poison will not harm in the mighty name of JESUS."
I finish praying for the first, the second the same prayer then I wake up but I see them getting well.

Again in another dream, I was preaching to different people the Gospel, and the LORD says through me, He must come out clearly and preach the Gospel.
I then see myself praying for some Muslims.
End!!
GLORY TO GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment