Wednesday 17 June 2015

A GREAT FAVOUR TO CONVERSE WITH THE MIGHTY END-TIME MESSENGER FOR LONG AND IN DETAILS!

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-great-favour-to-converse-with-mighty.html

In the morning of 11th June 2015, I got a great favour to converse one-on-one with the mightiest prophet of the LORD through a dream of the night. The LORD wanted me and you to learn many lessons as I've explained after the conversation.
In the mighty dream, the prophet just came to converse with me, that I referred to it in the dream as 'a great favour the LORD has given me.'
So a section of the conversation is this:
I: Praise the LORD prophet of the LORD.( after he greeted me and after a short conversation, he said:)
The Prophet: I do take time to visit my family occasionally. (And I didn't understand him)
I: Do you mean you normally go home,where you were born?

The Prophet: No no, as for me my family is in heaven. And when I go to the presence of the LORD, that's how I visit my family. ( I was glad and enlightened when he explained about his family and as he was explaining, I could feel the presence of the LORD in my heart and suddenly a vision appeared in my heart seeing the man of GOD covered in a brilliant bright light from heaven and I understood well what he meant by "the presence of the LORD". Then I shouted as I spoke to a brother who was somehow eavesdropping our conversation: )
I: I am really favoured by the LORD to have a conversation with His mighty Prophet. Please brother, also join this conversation and talk to the mighty prophet, this is favour even for you. ( I talked with great joy and as the brother was just about to speak, there was a way he was careless with his body and the Prophet chased him away! )
The Prophet: Go away, don't speak here!
Then as we were greeting each other and telling goodbye;
I: I thank you for this opportunity and I long for another opportunity to discuss...( and I reasoned and changed my mind) I want you please to give me someone whom we can grow and help each other with in spirit.
The Prophet: Just overcome sin in your youth!
I: But I thank the LORD so much for he delivered me completely from sexual sin. When I used to watch TV and it's programs, I used to dream about sexual sin and lust anyhow but now HE has delivered me.
End of the long conversation!!!!!!!
And as I walked back home with my Bible, people looked at me with disdain and contempt. Eg one said: "Look at him with his Bible!!!" Everybody who was there then looked at me pouring scorn on me.
Glory to GOD.


 NB:  This is very evident that the LORD wanted me to learn a lesson and in fact his church that He has allowed me to share this especially the youth. If it was mine, then I would have kept it private but I've put it on display.
 So, these are the lessons one is supposed to pick from that conversation:
 1. The church is supposed to know that their family is in heaven and start focusing on things above; live as though they were already there.
 2.It's always a favour to converse with God's servants, ie I see this servant of GOD covered with a brilliant light from heaven; they are God's mouthpiece and so GOD has put immense Glory and authority on them.
 3. Sin seperatea one from the presence of the LORD; we see a brother being sent because of presumably sexual sin, and so the church needs to Peel off sin at all costs.
 4. Fellowship with brethren in love is encouraged as it builds each strongly.
 5. Watching tv is sin if you watch with it things that do not glorify GOD. And so one of the ways to overcome sexual sin is to stop watching evil tv programs like, soaps, secular movies and any other program that is ungodly and the LORD GOD will be with you.
 6. The church of Christ needs to take time occasionally to seek the LORD ie in fasting or just praying, worshipping until they make sure the presence of the LORD has fallen. This is when Helper, who can help one grow in Spirit come!

 And so, the LORD JEHOVAH, JESUS the Christ and HOLY Spirit the Helper wanted me and you to learn the above lessons.
 Shalom,
 Brother Calvins Ongele.













 
 




 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment