Thursday 18 June 2015

A VISION WHERE I SEE A GREAT DISTRESS IN TERMS OF MUREDER OF OR BY TERRORISTS

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-vision-where-i-see-great-distress-in.html

In the morning of  18th June 2015 yet in another dream, I find myself in another very dangerous and chaotic situation. Even as I type this, I'm feeling a lot of pain in my heart; my heart is very bitter and is like I'm bleeding with pain in my heart. In this place, I see we are continuing with life as normal/ duties as usual because I see people even playing football so it shows things are normal here. All of a sudden, the chaos begin, a danger alarm rings and I ran to see what is happening here, here I find a powerful terrorist whom is known to have murdered many people. And just immediately I see an officer whom I see bragging in bullet proof vehicles, and both of them are having powerful guns. And suddenly, the war breaks and a very great fear strikes which makes me and those who were here to flee in tremendous fear. Later, we hear of gunshots and soon I hear of injured police officers and dead terrorist.

And so this could only show a very dangerous and unprecedented confrontation between security officers, and I think one is just portending that indeed the confrontation is coming but with many.
 Revelation 16:1, Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, 'Go and pour the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth'

So let everybody who is alive return to the LORD JESUS in repentance and holiness and surely His grace will be poured on man. Anybody who is not yet saved can repeat this prayer in faith:
                      REPENTANCE PRAYER;
Mighty Father in the name of our savior LORD JESUS, I come before you in sincere repentance and acknowledging that I've been sinful and now accepting JESUS as my savior. Please wash me with the blood of JESUS and please write my name in the Lamb's book of life. In JESUS name I am saved, amen, 

Shalom.
By Brother Calvins Ongele.

No comments:

Post a Comment