Wednesday 17 June 2015

A DREAM WHERE PROPHET KEVIN MIRASI MET WITH THE END TIME MESSENGER, THE MIGHTIEST PROPHET.

On the morning of 5th, June 2015 I had a very amazing dream. I was really shocked this morning, over everything I had to dream last night especially about the prophet (Mirasi) and his ministry in the LORD . In the dream we gathered somewhere, it looked more of a conference than just a normal meeting. And in this meeting I realized the prophet was there, I became shocked because I knew he is always with us only in spirit but not physically, but this same gathering the mighty end time Messenger, Dr Owuor was also there. Prophet Kevin then stood to testify on whom he is, how the LORD called him and his mission. And the Man of GOD also was to speak after Kevin about him and how the LORD has been speaking to him,the end time messenger about Prophet Mirasi. 
And I was glad that finally they met and things have been put on display and right, so no more confusion in the church!
The whole night I was just dreaming about him and his ministry, how people perceive him and even how they perceive him back at his home area. I could wake up and when I go back to sleep, I could pick on another subject just about him for the whole night.
And so I'm shocked this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment