Wednesday 17 June 2015

GAINS OF OBEYING THE LORD'S COMMAND TO WRITE A TWO PAGE MEMOIR JUST THANKING THE LORD, AS HE SAYS NOW GO AND HEAL ALL TYPES OF DISEASES

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/gains-of-obeying-lords-command-to-write.html

On a previous night on 27th, May 2015, in a dream I saw I wrote a two page thanks-giving Psalms to the LORD. In the same dream I also saw the false lady sent to bring me down coming through falsehood in religion.

when I woke up,I deliberately obeyed the soft command. I indeed wrote the two page psalm of thanks.

Now come this following night, the 28th I had a dream regarding the same. I was at a place I can't really trace well, but I was wondering of how I have gained a lot through just the psalm I wrote, there I was seeing two spirits inform of ladies lay whom I understood to have been killed by the LORD; that they have been impersonating and tormenting but now killed because I pleased the LORD. And so I understood that the LORD indeed accepted the sacrifice. Then in the meantime, I heard all of a sudden a voice saying, "Now go back to the Land and heal all types of chronic and all diseases."
I was shocked but just said in my heart, "But this requires another step, a level step higher in faith." It's like, I was doubting the instruction, and suddenly I felt refreshed and regenerated with a massive gladness in my heart!!!
End!!!
I woke up and it was hard-to-believe vision!!
GLORY TO JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment