Wednesday 17 June 2015

THE LORD SHOWS ME TERRORISM THREE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT IN COASTAL "KENYA" AGAIN!!!

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-lord-shows-me-terrorism-three-times.html

This morning of 31st, May 2015 in a dream at around 5:13am, I see myself in Mombasa and here I see a powerful group of terrorist, they keep people hostage and I see everybody with their hands high, again here I see myself wanting to escape but I realise it's very difficult and I remember the Lord's promise about the oil and the wine church! And before this I already saw a number of terrorists taking positions to massacre people! I see this is somewhere near or Ferry Mombasa!

Again in another dream, at around 5:30am just this same night, I see a people kept in hostage by terrorists and though I was outside, I could see what was going on inside how they were slaughtering the people. And after they finished, I picked a trumpet and began blowing knowing in my heart they had finished killing.
This trumpet is all about the LORD JESUS' COMING!
Amen Glory to GOD!!! 

So its clear a very dangerous terrorism incidence is coming to coastal  Kenya and so its good one prepares his/her heart such that if these things happen, then they may be spared by the LORD as His remnants.

Daniel 12;1 At that time, there will arise tribulation as has never happened and as will never again, and angel Michael who guards the saints will be released. 

   REPENTANCE PRAYER
Mighty Father in the name of the LORD JESUS, I come before you in repentance acknowledging that I've been sinful. LORD please cleanse me with your precious blood of JESUS and write my name in the Lamb's book of life. In the name of JESUS am born again.

Shalom!!!
By Brother Calvins Ongele

No comments:

Post a Comment