Thursday 18 June 2015

A DISTRESS IN A UNION OR GROUP OF TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MOMBASA (TUM)

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-distress-in-union-or-group-of.html

In the morning of today 13th June 2015 at around 5:30 am, I had a very stunning dream about CU or just a group in TUM. This group had registered with fake names to organize a fund raising from some elites in the society. I saw they tricked these people I saw even when these were signing these false documents of which they later received cash and the cash came two times. Later I saw the officials trying to escape with this money, they were supposed to divide it among themselves but the members had delayed to receive their portion and I don't know whether this resulted to betrayal or just justice had it's way; The chairman who was a man, was in a storey building, 4th floor and he was changing being in other floors where I realized he was being searched for I think over some allegations.



In another dream two days before this just in this university, I saw some people as we climb upstairs on the door lying. They looked fainted or so and they were ladies in the Islamic veils.

No comments:

Post a Comment