Wednesday 24 June 2015

A VISION OF A SERVANT OF THE LORD RECEIVING A NOTE FROM GOD SHOWING THE LORD HAS RAISED HIM.


http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-vision-of-servant-of-lord-receiving.html

In this morning of 24th June 2015, I received a vision, a word from the LORD the Creator. I saw the servant receive a written note from GOD. The servant, I realised had a pending prophesies that were not yet fulfilled. The contents of the note were like, the LORD is the one who had been giving him the prophesies and soon they would be fulfilled, that the LORD is the one who called him and was behind everything of him.

 A second part of the vision, I saw him in a room (I don't know whether his office) and there were people who were coming to him as a man of GOD for various concerns and here also a note came from heaven, still just acknowledging his call is from the LORD. And I saw how, the people, the clients accorded him respect to a level of a man of GOD; because they knew the LORD had raised him to that level.
 End!!


So in a nutshell, the LORD was acknowledging to me that let this servant know that,"I the LORD have called him also he is one of my end time servants." And that this servant should stop worrying about who talks in his dreams and that he just trust in the LORD even for fulfilment of his predictions.
 NB: The vision has been explained without the identity of this servant of the LORD, Otherwise the LORD revealed to me whom He is and his pending predictions but at the perfect timing of the LORD, everything will be on display and he will be known.
 Joel 2:28, And afterwards, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old man will dream dreams, your young man will see visions.


Shalom,

Brother  Calvins Ongele.

























No comments:

Post a Comment