Wednesday 17 June 2015

I DREAM WHERE RAPTURE HAPPENED AND BEHOLD I SAW POST RAPTURE

On the morning of 6/04/015 I had shocking dream. In the dream, I was walking and is like I received a spiritual revelation that JESUS was coming any minute from then. I continued walking but when just about to enter a house, I said," I cant be in the house anymore, I want to see when the Messiah comes." When I went out I saw rapture having happened, as I continued exploring I found myself beside a lake and people were massively committing suicide as others were crying and regretting. I also saw a brother call me to go and see something but before I reached to see, I woke up.

2 Thessalonians 4:16 & 17, so here the word of GOD is very clear on the prices if the rapture event the snatching away if the church event.
 But remember it's only through holiness that one will be enabled to enter through rapture. For Hebrews 12:14 says, try to be at peace with all man. For without holiness no man will see the LORD.

GOD bless you all as you prepare for thus D-day.
 Brother Calvins Ongele.
 Email:  calvinsongele@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment