Wednesday 17 June 2015

ANOTHER DREAM WHERE I SAW MYSELF BITTEN BY A DOG.

 http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/another-dream-where-i-saw-myself-bitten.html


I was shocked this morning when this is what the HOLY SPIRIT had to show me on this day to 1st, June 2015. I saw we were three people and was somewhere. We were like sleeping and I covered myself with a sheet, then we began struggling for this sheet but it couldn't fit us! Abruptly, a dog came roaring and barking. We tried squeezing for the sheet but to no vain. It came directly and bit my left hand severally.
Well I know this resembles a fall especially in sexual matters, the enemy is planning to launch attacks on my salvation as I've always seen in some visions but the LORD lives, and as far as He lives there is NO fall in me again!
May the LORD always cleanse me with His precious blood and shield me from any attack. Amen and glory to GOD.
I thank the HOLY SPIRIT of the Almighty GOD for forewarning me hence fore-arming me!!

If the earlier warnings were not enough, now yet again on this day the 2nd June the HOLY SPIRIT has again communicated to me about a tough struggle/war with sexual sin ahead of me. Here I went into a room where I could see the end time Messenger preparing the Sheep of Christ. He recognized my presence and greeted me, Good evening. After that immediately I saw a fierce dog and struggle to bite me on the neck severally.
I don't whether later or before, the enemy was trying to fight me and passed with through difficult situation but the LORD did not allow it to harm me even a little. Later I was exposed naked though I tried and nobody saw me. Then somebody who mistook me came and began slapping me using his pangs, later he began cutting my hand though not deep cuts, and I cried very very very bitterly but he couldn't show me any little mercy. End!!!
This could how the enemy will be very brutal on me without any little mercy and therefore I plead with the LORD GOD, the LORD JESUS and the LORD the HOLY SPIRIT to please this time save and protect my soul!!!!!!
I thank the HOLY SPIRIT for communicating before.This is a clear indication of how the enemy cant afford it to tolerate the saved servants of GOD. They will wage war day and night but I thank our LORD JESUS who never sleeps. So let all readers of this be careful about their walk with CHRIST so as not to full.


Shalom,
Brother Calvins Ongele.
Email: calvinsongele@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment