Wednesday 17 June 2015

A NIGHT I ASKED THE LORD MY GIFT AND UNFORTUNATELY/FORTUNATELY THIS IS WHAT I DREAMT!!

This night indeed was a very busy night in terms of number of dreams I realised I had by the morning and their magnitude. Indeed, 25th, May 2015 was a night almost like none other! It's the same night around 5:15am when I saw a vision I titled as, "yet another terrorist attack in Kenya again."
This night I can remember well, I went to dream pleading with the LORD that, where is my gift because as much I understand I should be having my gift as the saved in fact all should!!!
So in this shocking dream, I found myself near a mango tree with some children who were trying to get some fruits, and since they were young I was actually helping them pick and have the fruits. There also many other people here apart from the children. So here, one of them, beautifully adored how the LORD is indeed using His mighty servant, the end time Messenger. And in that thought the prophet I understood was out of reach for them, he was far they couldn't reach Him but though they just became glad that, Oh you are also a prophet, so at least we're glad we're with you, even if he is not within proximity! This shocked me especially when I woke up, that how come they referred to me as a prophet.... And now even as am typing am launching a massive repentance that if in case it has been a false angel parading to me with false dreams, then I be delivered!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment