Wednesday 17 June 2015

A VISION WHERE I WAS IN USA AND SAW THE FILTH IN THE CHURCH AND SAW FLOODS THERE.

http://ilovethelordjesus.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-vision-where-i-was-in-usa-and-saw.html

In the dream on 17th,May 2015, I took a flight to USA and landed in California state. There I began what took me there, weeding which is when we began the garden; even though I was very tired. Meanwhile a very big floods had occurred and at this time, I was seeing a tractor trying to correct the situation. And a pastor was boasting over his wealth there, he was worshiping the blessings but not the Blesser! Again later because of the magnitude of the task, I felt thirsty and tired, So I decided to go and ask for water from a widow who lived nearby. Reaching, I found another man there also drinking water,,, I understood this widow as an active participant in their church. But this man here who appeared so desperate and shaggy, I understood as a man this lady was cheating with in sexual sin but unfortunately outside the church's knowledge. Immediately the man saw when I just entered, he became shocked and confused and said, Wow! the man of GOD has come here!!!
The vision ended!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment